1. RoC Multi-Actions Make-Up Remover Wipes Being on an airplane is no excuse for skipping your daily skincare regime. Since washing your face in an onboard bathroom can be tough, cleansing wipes are a convenient and efficient option. These alcohol-free RoC wipes combine nonionic emulsion surfactant and cleansing oil to help clean and sooth skin without drying it out.
2. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant The number one issue for skin when flying is dryness due to air changes inside the cabin. This cult favourite combines petrolatum with vitamin E to help moisturize and relieve chapped and cracked skin, reduce roughness, comfort abrasions and sooth skin irritations. It also acts as a de-reddening, anti-inflammatory agent. It’s the Superman of moisturizers.
3. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Avoid dry mouth and chapped lips by drinking lots of water on the flight and regularly moisturizing your pout. I like this one because it’s virtually tasteless, scent free and easy to apply.
4. Vicks VapoInhaler Dry air can also take a toll on your ears, nose and throat by causing irritated sinuses to swell and make pressure worse. A nasal decongestant will ease the swelling and inflammation, leading to easier breathing and unplugged ears.
5. Revlon File ‘N Peel 6-in-1 File While I don’t condone the use of using polish on a plane, having a nail file is great for odourless, quick fixes. This one is made up of layers that you can lift and discard when they get dull to reveal fresh surfaces underneath.
6. Mai Couture Foundation Powder Papier These innovative wipes help combat shine and prepare your skin for any plans after landing. Mai Couture foundation paper lets you ditch the compact for a fast and flawless alternative, helping to instantly mattify skin without a full makeup application. It’s also Zoe Report fave.
7. Hollywood Fashion Secrets Deodorant Wipes Long flights and tight corners make it difficult to stay fresh. When your stopover doesn’t allow time for a shower, deodorant wipes are a good runner-up. These individually sealed towelettes are great to bring on board and toss in the garbage after one use.